Saturday, May 8, 2010

pity pretty

passion . matured . misunderstanding , haish mamarazzi . for a godsake's im not the STEALER . i already have a handsome , blurry , caring boyfie , so i dont care about your boyfie at all . yaa , i know as a wife for your perfect boyfie . its not your fault for blaming me . we kind of urrm close in a class . but it doesnt meant there was something between us . i know your boyfie not really well , but i know how much he loves you . how much he cares about you . im the person who not really understand my self . and sometimes i shared my probs with him , as a human being , is it wrong for me to ask for someone opinion . yaa , maybe there are someone else that i can share my probs with , but he was a good listener . i know you knew it right ? and i as his classmate very pity on him , sleeping in the class for the whole day , teachers didnt like him , my friends and i very very very care about him , cause we are classmates . babe , dont worry too much , i was not born to become the BAD person , ofcourse when you were here , in my class , you will feel the same , you must be pity on him , for all the letters , or stuffs . i really do love writting . and i didnt do that to him only , ive done it to all my friends , you can ask him for sure , M , i respected you as his girlfie , and all my friends majorities are guys , and they have their own girlfie , so , why should i ruining your relation if i know what will happen in the future , babe , what goes arounds , comes arounds , i believe in karma . how could i do this to you if i know what will happen next , urm , babe . im sorry for make you worries , im not disturbing your boyfie . make it clear dear . i know how much he loves you , and i know how much my boyfie loves me too . goodluck for your SPM , I AM HERE AS A FRIEND , NOT AS YOUR BIGGEST ENEMY ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment