Tuesday, December 7, 2010

woooooo , it have been so long period

Hey , whassup ? I'm back and yaa I bring also so many stories here . It's have been a year I did not upgrade this yaa , and haaa I quite remember , my last posted was about LISA SURIHANI !
hahaha well , that was my poyo-ness . hahaha

hey , how are you ? feel great haa ? do fab ? have you eaten ? sleep ?

haishhhh , miss you pals . on this 2010 , i've been facing a lot of problems , terrible and yaaa meeting new friends :) that's my favoureto ;p

SPM is over . and yaa ill becoming 18 soon . do wishhh me yaaa on january , 23 .

by the way , check on my video on my facebook , and yaa . ill be on twitter and else soon . :) pity TOM , as MYSPACE is no more around .

so have fun people . counting down for 2011 ? yaaa . me too . may ALLAH bless you and I .

No comments:

Post a Comment